Our top priority is to create a superior product and experience for our customers and guests.
We employ sharp thinkers who love their work and will give their all to our product, team and customers.
• The creative force behind Big Ditch brewery and tap room marketing initiatives.
• Responsible for idea generation for marketing campaigns which drive revenue. Manage campaigns to completion. Analyze effectiveness and return on investment of marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for social media and website management – be the voice of Big Ditch. Responsible for all content-based communication – writing, photos, and design.
• Serve as the liaison between Big Ditch and third-party vendors who provide marketing and design services.
• Assist in creating, evaluating and providing recommendations regarding the advertising and marketing budget.
• Assist in development of and ensure achievement of marketing goals and objectives. Collect and maintain relevant metrics.
• Minimum 7 to 10 years marketing experience, ideally with knowledge of the local marketplace.
• BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Must possess social media experience across the major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Must have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of Squarespace or equivalent website design software is a plus.
• Strong passion for and knowledge of craft beer.
• Must have a high energy, motivated, and outgoing personality.
• Big picture thinker with ability to execute tasks.
• Excellent organizational skills, able to work independently, with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Photography and design skills a plus.
Primary Responsibilities: Responsible for food production with adherence to Big Ditch Brewing Company’s specifications.
Qualifications: Must be responsible and able to work in a fast paced, team oriented, and fun environment. Must be able to work well under pressure and as part of our entire back of house team. 2-4 years previous line cooking in a high volume environment required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Primary Responsibilities: Greets (both arriving and departing) and seats all guests in a friendly manner and assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant.
Specific Functions and Duties:
Opens door for guests arriving and departing.
Accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities.
Manages the Wait List when the restaurant is full.
Provides guest assistance to servers as needed.
Maintains a clean and organized work area and completes cleaning as assigned.
Assist with retail sales
Reading, writing and strong verbal communication skills required.
Transports and carries objects up to 15 pounds
Ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours during shift
We are now hiring in our Tap Room for all FOH & BOH positions including hosts, servers, bartenders, barbacks, line cooks, and dishwashers.
Send resume with salary history with application via e-mail below or stop by the tap room during 2pm-4pm Monday-Friday to fill out an application.