Our top priority is to create a superior product and experience for our customers and guests.
We employ sharp thinkers who love their work and will give their all to our product, team and customers.
Director of Events
The Director of Events is responsible for the sales, planning, and execution of onsite events and banquets, ensuring all arrangements are made to provide guests with the highest possible level of service and quality.
• Serves as the primary contact with guest during the planning process, interfacing directly with guest and overseeing all logistical aspects of the event.
• Establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with guest through effective, timely and reliable communication.
• Serve as the on-site contact. Monitor and ensure customer’s overall satisfaction throughout planning and execution of event.
• Responsible for overall performance and operations of the event staff including scheduling and development. Manage details of events and communicates with all departments to ensure events are executed to specifications of guest.
• Obtain necessary information to ensure efficient event planning and customer satisfaction; including meeting setups, food and beverage specifications, AV requirements, billing, etc.
• Lead efforts, along with chef, to develop, maintain and update event related food and beverage packages and menus, as well as other event details in online software. Work with guests to choose packages and customize if necessary.
• Expert on event room set ups, linens, menus, customer specific requirements and event flow.
• Monitor and manage all contractual agreements.
• Active in promoting and selling event packages to potential clients via social media, traditional advertising, attending relevant trade shows, etc.
• Enhance sales efforts by encouraging repeat business, and upselling.
• Develop and maintain favorable working relationships and open communication with all departments.
• Maintain favorable relationships with existing customers. Generate referrals from existing client base.
• Track event related metrics and provide plans to meet quantifiable goals (sales targets, conversion of inquiries to orders, etc.)
• Communicates guest feedback to appropriate departments.
• Participate in community, professional organizations, representing and promoting the organization through community involvement.
• Recommend outside services or “preferred vendor” list when requested by client.
• Ensure events are prepaid or billed as appropriate, post payments and work with accounting to ensure all events are closed out by month end.
Minimum 2 years Event Planning experience in hospitality required.
• Strong computer literacy; Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience using event planning software (Cater Now, Triple Seat, or similar software) a plus.
• Strong communication skills (face to face, phone and email) including the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and operations manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members, managers, guests or the general public. Displays confidence and poise in meeting and dealing with guests face to face.
• Must show initiative and the ability to work independently.
• Conscientious in quality and guest service.
• Must possess superior general management skills, including time management, information analysis, planning and organizing, decision making, problem solving, multi-tasking and delivery of results.
• Detail oriented and team oriented.
• Able to work flexible hours including evenings and/or weekends.
• Financial management and analysis skills, including budget management, expense control and analysis of Profit and Loss statements.
• Strong interpersonal influence skills, including coaching, motivating, delegating, and relationship-building.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Brewer to join our Brewery Operations staff.
• Assist in production and pilot brewing process.
• Assist in cleaning and sanitization of all brewing equipment.
• Assist in filling and transporting finished product.
• Responsible for receiving materials and shipping finished products.
• Will be responsible for safely operating a forklift.
• Participate in demand and planned maintenance activities.
Qualifications: Minimum 2 years of brewery or other applicable industrial experience is required. Formal education or degree in brewery operations is a plus. Homebrewing experience is a plus. Ability to work flexible hours is required, including off shifts. Must be detail oriented and quality focused. Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, and fun environment. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
We are now hiring in our Tap Room for all FOH & BOH positions including hosts, servers, bartenders, barbacks, line cooks, and dishwashers.
Send resume with salary history with application via e-mail below or stop by the tap room during 2pm-4pm Monday-Friday to fill out an application.