Our top priority is to create a superior product and experience for our customers and guests.
We employ sharp thinkers who love their work and will give their all to our product, team and customers.
Duties: Big Ditch Brewing Company is seeking an energetic and motivated Brewer to join our Brewery Operations staff.
• Assist in production and pilot brewing process.
• Assist in cleaning and sanitization of all brewing equipment.
• Assist in filling and transporting finished product.
• Responsible for receiving materials and shipping finished products.
• Will be responsible for safely operating a forklift.
• Participate in demand and planned maintenance activities.
Minimum 2 years of brewery or other applicable industrial experience is required. Formal education or degree in brewery operations is a plus. Homebrewing experience is a plus. Ability to work flexible hours is required, including off shifts. Must be detail oriented and quality focused. Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, and fun environment. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Duties: Responsible for increasing awareness and generating sales of the Big Ditch Brewing Company brand in the Rochester area.
• Learn, understand, and communicate the Big Ditch Brewing Company brand message with accounts, customers, and consumers.
• Be the primary point of contact with accounts in the on and off premise channel (i.e. bars, restaurants and retailers). Create relationships with new accounts and maintain relationships with existing accounts. Work directly with wholesalers and distributors to increase sales and distribution.
• Coordinate and lead the execution of on and off premise events including sampling events (e.g. tap takeovers, store samplings, etc.) at on and off premise accounts as well as at festivals.
• Assist in development of and ensure achievement of sales goals and objectives. Assist in creating marketing and advertising budgets. Collect and maintain relevant metrics and sales data.
• Minimum 2 to 5 years sales experience, ideally with knowledge of the Rochester area marketplace.
• Strong passion for and knowledge of craft beer.
• Must have a high energy, motivated, and outgoing personality.
• Excellent organizational skills, able to work independently, with strong attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Some travel required, must possess a valid Driver’s License and vehicle.
This position will offer a competitive base salary, benefits, and paid time off.
Duties: Responsible for food production in a fast paced environment.
Qualifications: Must be responsible and able to work in a team oriented and fun environment. Must be able to work well under pressure, with attention to detail and quality, and as a part of our entire back of house team. 2-4 years previous high volume cooking experience required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Front of House Positions
We are currently accepting applications for all Front of House Positions within Big Ditch Brewing Company tap room including: Hosts, Bartenders, Bussers/Barbacks, & Servers.
Send resume with salary history with application via e-mail below or stop by the tap room during operating hours to fill out an application.