Our top priority is to create a superior product and experience for our customers and guests.
We employ sharp thinkers who love their work and will give their all to our product, team and customers.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Brewer to join our Brewery Operations staff.
• Assist in production and pilot brewing process.
• Assist in cleaning and sanitization of all brewing equipment.
• Assist in filling and transporting finished product.
• Responsible for receiving materials and shipping finished products.
• Will be responsible for safely operating a forklift.
• Participate in demand and planned maintenance activities.
Qualifications: Minimum 2 years of brewery or other applicable industrial experience is required. Formal education or degree in brewery operations is a plus. Homebrewing experience is a plus. Ability to work flexible hours is required, including off shifts. Must be detail oriented and quality focused. Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, and fun environment. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
We are now hiring in our Tap Room for all FOH & BOH positions including hosts, servers, bartenders, barbacks, line cooks, and dishwashers.
Send resume with salary history with application via e-mail below or stop by the tap room during 2pm-4pm Monday-Friday to fill out an application.