We appreciate your interest in visiting Big Ditch Brewing Company in a responsible manner. We are committed to ensuring all of our guests have a memorable and safe experience during their visit to the Tap Room. In order to best accommodate all guests, we have some guidelines for guests visiting us on hired passenger carriers. These rules apply specifically to tour buses and limousines (not taxis or rideshare services). Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following information:
- All parties arriving on a hired passenger carrier like a tour bus or limousine must register in advance by submitting the below form at least 24 hours before arrival. Please note that any unregistered or same day groups will be allowed at the discretion of management.
- Registration of your bus or limo is not a reservation for a tour, tasting, dining or a guaranteed space. Seating for tables and at the bars in the Tap Room is first come, first serve. For a private party accommodations, please contact our events coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716.854.5050 ext.9.
- If you plan to visit multiple breweries on the day of your visit, we recommend that Big Ditch Brewing Company be an early stop on your itinerary. Intoxicated guests will not be admitted into the Tap Room, regardless of registration.
- Everyone wishing to purchase alcohol must be at least 21 years old or older and have a valid form of photo identification. Acceptable IDs include: U.S. driver's license, military ID, U.S. ID card, or U.S. Passport. Unacceptable forms of ID include: expired, altered, out-of-country, or paper forms of identification.
- No outside beverages or food of any kind are allowed. This includes packaged food and coolers.
- Please act respectfully when you arrive at our Tap Room. Anyone creating a nuisance may be asked to leave.
- If we observe any individual demonstrating obvious signs of intoxication while in the Tap Room, they will be denied service of alcohol for the remainder of the day. If a separate individual provides alcohol to the intoxicated individual, the alcoholic beverage will be disposed of and may result in all involved parties being asked to leave the Tap Room.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and assistance in keeping Big Ditch Brewing Company a fun and safe place to enjoy with friends and family. If you have any questions regarding any of the above, you may contact us at email@example.com or at 716.854.5050.